We welcome two categories of paper submission:
- Full papers: (max 8 pages). These should report work in progress or completed work. Authors of full papers that are accepted by the Programme Committee will be invited to give a talk on the paper.
- Short papers: (2-4 pages) These should report views or ambitions, or describe problems. The author(s) will be able to discuss the paper informally with others at the workshop and will be invited to give a short presentation on their work.
Each paper has to be submitted in English, and formatted according to the AAAI style.
Authors of already published papers must clearly indicate this information in their submission.
Paper submission will take place through the EasyChair web site https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ipc-2013.
The site is open for submissions.
In order to submit a paper, you must follow the next steps:
- Register yourself and your paper at the EasyChair web site.
- All papers should be prepared in the AAAI style. Please prepare your paper using the template in DOC format or LaTeX style sheet,
just remove the AAAI copyright. The language of all papers and presentations must be English.
- Translate your paper into a gzipped postscript or PDF, and name it “author.ps.gz” or “author.pdf.gz”, using the name of the first
author. The pages should NOT be numbered.
- At the time of the submission, you have to indicate whether your paper is original or already published. Original and already
published papers will be available via the workshop web-site.
- Submit it at the EasyChair web site. The paper registration deadline is October 4th, 2013, at 23:59pm UTC -10 (Honolulu).
- For questions about the submission process contact the chairs by the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org